Watch a VIDEO
- permanent employment & payment - 12 months
- *attractive wage*
- accommodation/flat - expenses covered
In general all conditions still negotiable according to the Candidates profile.
|Objectives:||To maintain the assigned unit(s) reliable under service conditions, and seaworthy in|
accordance with relevant laws, rules, regulations and class requirements.
This position will have multiple positions and or levels based on proficiency, which the jobs will be divided up and backed up as per direction of the Snr. Technical Manager
· Organisation, supervision and coordination of maintenance and repair works of tugs and Aroaima machinery in cooperation with Mine Site Superintendent
- Organization, supervision and coordination of maintenance and repair work of pontoon main machinery, auxiliary machinery, reloading equipment such as pontoon crane, grabs, pay loaders, forklift
- Supervision of engine documentation such as log books, Oil Record Book, sounding books etc.
- Training and instruction of engine crew of pontoon
- Bunkering and fuel sounding of pontoon
- Supervision of requisition of spare parts for pontoon.
- Responsible for performance of mechanics on pontoon
- Coordination and supervision of foreman mechanic, duty mechanics
· Organisation, supervision and coordination of maintenance aux. boats, Jetty generator, and compound generators
· Supervision of engine documentation of tugs, aux boats
· Training and instruction of engine crew of tugs and aux boats
· Supervision of requisition of spare parts.
· Responsible for performance mechanics of the tugs and aux boats