Maintenance and seamanlike work in Engine/Deck Department specially considering the vessel’s safety, environment protection at sea and the quality of services...
- Repairing and renewing damaged ship equipment
- Requisition of materials for maintenance engine / deck
- Welding jobs in engine room and on deck
- Welding of steel structure and hull plates
- Watch keeping in self unloading plant whilst discharging
- Checking pulleys, belts, side rolls, centre rolls, Bearings, return saddlers, battle plates, Edge rolls, load rolls for correct working
- Observe and report unsafe practise, defects and dangerous situations
- Certified Fitter & Welder
- Licenses and examinations compulsory for the vessel
- Medical fitness
- Professional experience with steel and piping works
- Qualified welder with experience
For more information about contract Terms & Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & feel free to fill in the online application without any obligation.